We see possibility.MSS provides accredited, dynamic programs and a welcoming staff of dedicated professionals. Long, slow, carbon-copy days are a thing of the past! In partnership with the people we support, their caregivers and families, we turn every day into a hands-on experience that adds depth and breadth to the lives of the people we serve. It's great work, and we love what we do.
Everyone matters, every day.
At each of the MSS locations around the Twin Cities metro area, we offer a welcoming environment and a professional, personal approach. Because relationships are our specialty, we focus on long-range plans and short-term goals for each of the people we serve, knowing that we will be there to help them expand their worlds in a supportive, dedicated community. MSS case managers are active, creative guides. They're thinking (always thinking!) of ways to blend the new and different with the comfortable and secure. We offer:
- Day Training and Habilitation Services
- Vocational Services for assessments, training and skill-building
- Focused Autism Services at two of our locations
- The CARES program for retirees and seniors
- An innovative, inclusive Creative Arts program for every ability
- Our Caregiver Connections program that provides information, support and community
- eTrac®, our proprietary online training program for job seekers
Explore our programs, then contact us to learn more about our services, business and employment opportunities or to arrange a tour.